- Make sure the client’s workstream works and get every project activity assigned
- Oversee technical issues, reports, conversion, change management and project management for every workstream
- Use and tweak existing methods, tools and procedures to solve client needs
- Find the right set up for clients, then document requirements, solutions, impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Be ready to build those air miles with weekly travel: Monday-Thursday as needed
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in consulting, HCM or HR environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR transformation programs
- Minimum of 1 year of hands on experience with HCM systems integration and/or implementation
- Minimum of 1 year doing project management (that includes managing people)
- Experience and/or deep interest in working with Workday
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Worked on large-scale and or global transformation projects
- Experience with strategy assessment, application requirements gathering, design, process maps and gap analysis
- Experience leading programs spanning across business and technology teams in the Communications, Media & Technology industry
- Workday certifications for Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management, Compensation, Talent Management, or Performance Management
LocationsIL - Chicago,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.