- Identify, assess and solve moderately complex business problems, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seek guidance on complex problems.
- Interact with client and/or Accenture team members on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Understand that decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to travel 100%
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working directly for, or consulting to, Public Service organizations, i.e., government, nonprofits, or education.
- A minimum of 2 year of demonstrated experience in performing such tasks as strategic planning and development, operational improvement analysis and transformation, organizational analysis and change management, data analytics, customer constituent experience enhancement, digital transformation.
- A Bachelors Degree.
- A minimum of 2 years of consulting experience.
- A demonstrated passion for citizen-centric public service transformation.
- Applicable certifications.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.