Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP.
Systems Integration Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance. SAP professionals have skills in delivering SAP enterprise solutions. The focus is on architecting a solution using SAP to achieve a defined business outcome. The SAP suite includes solutions for specific industries, ERP, CRM, HCM, SCM and Business Intelligence. Individuals possess skills in SAP process design and configuration, SAP design, development, integration, testing and deployment, and SAP technical architecture
Why should I join the Accenture team?
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the
- SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats
- Minimum of 8 years SAP Supply Chain Management experience
- Hands on, project- based experience with S/4 design and build implementation work
- In depth SAP Supply Chain MM experience.
- 2-4 years of experience of SAP EWM, IBP, MM/IM, PP, PPPI
- Team Lead Experience
Business Development Experience
- Previous Consulting or client services delivery experience
- Ability to travel 100%
- Bachelors Degree of equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate’s Degree with 6 years of experience
- S/4 Certifications
- HANA experience
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.