Business Process Outsourcing Sales Director
Organization: Accenture Operations
Location: West Coast
Travel Requirement: 75%
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Who We Are:
In today’s digitally disrupted market, where traditional revenue sources are becoming more elusive, sustainable growth requires a new operating model one that's anchored around the customer and driven by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences and outcomes. Accenture Operations makes this possible through our human-machine operating model – SynOps, which synthesizes the optimal blend of people, process, and technology to help clients rewire their organizations with a new, more connected operating model—one that creates hyper relevant customer experiences, heightens collaboration among both internal groups and external partners to drive successful and sustainable growth. Read what HfS says about Accenture Operations.
What You Will Do:
The BPO Sales Director manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. This person develops relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protects and grows the business and acts as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally. This role is defined as an individual contributor at a client or within Accenture.
What you need:
- Minimum of 5 years selling BPO/BPS deals in one or more of the following areas: (F&A, HR/HRO, Customer Care, Procurement, Applied Intelligence and Digital Marketing Solutions)
- Minimum of 5 years driving Net New business for a professional services organization like Accenture
- Minimum of 3 years of Client Relationship and/or delivery experience at large-sized clients
Bachelor's Degree or above
You get extra credit for:
- Experience with New Technology/Innovation Solution Selling, C-Level presentation, Pipeline management
- Prefer experience selling into High Tech and Growth companies
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,OR - Portland,WA - Seattle
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.