- Develop new client relationship and expand existing relationships to originate and/or expand sales opportunities
- Manage client expectations in conjunction with the Technical Services Lead (TSL)
- Drive the messaging and value proposition of Accenture services in a client organization
- Collaborate with Capability groups, Solution Architects and delivery teams to position sales and solution material to efficiently create compelling responses for our clients
- Work closely with clients to understand where they are in their automation journey for touchless automation and demonstrate our capability in helping them achieve their goals
- Work with the client to co-create solutions for their business problems and position our technology tools and assets to address specific business challenges and requirements
- Lead deal shaping activities for test automation and quality engineering sales pursuits
- Execute sales campaigns related to Intelligent Testing and Test Automation services across existing and white space accounts
- Work with Client Account Leads and/or Technical Service Leads to drive incremental revenue growth through further expansion of footprint at client
- Leverage industry expertise to influence client in resourcing
- Participate in Account planning and forecasting activities.
The Test Automation & DevOps Sales Executive will work to:
- Develop new Client relationships and manage those effectively
- Expand our work in new areas of the client’s business through new offerings and services through approved contracting channels
- Plans and prioritizes activities for the team / Meets deadlines consistently
- Manage sales cycles and solution creation during competitive bidding and/or sole-sourced opportunities
- Minimum of two years’ experience in sales and delivery of testing, quality assurance and software engineering services
- Minimum one year of Sales/Relationship & Account Management experience in the IT services industry
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the Health and Public Sector
- Minimum two years of hands-on practical experience in designing and implementing test automation solutions for medium-to-large organizations
- Deep industry experience in providing technology solutions within the healthcare industry
- Experience in one or more of the following: Test Automation, Data / ETL Testing, Performance Engineering, Mobile/IoT Testing, Service Virtualization & DevOps
- Demonstrated communication skills at the leadership level within a client organization
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge of automation best practices and latest industry trends in testing
- Experience with proposal creation, RFP response development and sales planning
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.