- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Typical Day Snapshot
While we'd love to say that there's a "typical" day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Developing upfront CRM strategy & design for clients during planning phase that lead to large scale Salesforce implementation
- Responsible for delivering E2E solution architecture and blueprint working with senior client IT executives enabling business outcomes and driving value
- Driving roadmap conversations with client, providing recommendations on implementation timeline and sequencing of capabilities
- Identifying solutions for complex requirements across topics like integration, data and non-standard Salesforce capabilities.
- Providing conceptual data model design, security model, key implementation & architectural considerations
- Ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com engagements.
- Managing resource requirements and project team members.
- Supporting business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements.
- Maintaining and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project.
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Supporting pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls, effort estimating, pricing and proposal development.
- Mentoring more junior team members in requirement analysis, fit/gap assessment, design standards, and Salesforce.com best practices.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in solution architecture and delivery of technology implementation in full life-cycle CRM engagements.
- Minimum of 3 year of experience with Salesforce.com is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years’ work experience)
- Experience with Salesforce Sales, Service, Field Service Lightning, and Communities Cloud preferred.
- Domain Designer and Domain Architect certifications preferred.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships.
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,NC - Charlotte,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TN - Nashville,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.