- Advise customers on industry standards and practices in testing and QA across end to end lifecycle of software delivery and execution.
- Bring the best of AI, Machine Learning, Test Automation, Test Architecture, Agile and Dev Ops construct.
- Be an industry leader and very visible within the software test engineering space.
- Create the test/QA strategies and test approaches.
- Work with the projects’ architects, delivery and program managers to ensure consistency in estimating and understanding requirements.
- Define, develop and build reusable testing/QA assets. Evaluate testing/QA products and develop proofs of concepts for new, innovative solutions.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in Test Automation including planning, script development & maintenance
- Minimum 1 years of experience working with Agile Delivery
- Minimum of 2 year demonstrated experience in two or more of the following testing toolsets/frameworks
- Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Protractor, SoapUI, RestAssured, Karate
- Test Framework: jUnit, TestNG, Mocha, Jest
- BDD: Cucumber/Gherkin, Geb/Spock, SpecFlow, Serenity
- Experience in mobile application testing
- 2 or more years of experience in software development in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including two or more of the following build/deploy/version control tools:
- Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
- Git, Mercurial, Subversion, Bitbucket, GitHub
- Grunt, Gradle, Gulp, Maven, MS TFS
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.