Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
• Develop and enhance custom SharePoint applications, lead migrations, upgrades and patches for SharePoint infrastructure.
• Respond to issues with current SharePoint environments.
• Provide end user support to include issues resolution, troubleshooting, and end user training for client and other stakeholders.
• Provide input to clients, management, and other stakeholders on future and existing SharePoint solutions
believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
- 5 years of Software Design and Development experience;
- 5+ years of SharePoint Application/ Site Developer experience. Specific skills required in:
- Microsoft SharePoint Application Development and Maintenance,
- SharePoint Administration,
- SharePoint Migration,
- Windows Server Administration,
- Site enhancement using Angular JS, C# or React
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft O365 and Windows Servers.
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Possesses knowledge of best practices for maintaining SharePoint security.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016+,
- Microsoft O365,
- SharePoint migration from 2016 to 2019,
- Windows Servers 2016+ Admin,
- Azure Cloud,
- experience with SharePoint migration tools like Quest/Metalogix, Share-Gate, AvePoint and others
- Experience with migrating SP to O365
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 10 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.