- Global evangelist and 360 degree visionary.
- Entrepreneurial and motivated individual interested in building a book of business around a set of Partner-Accenture offerings, capabilities, solutions in the market place.
- Responsible for attaining the Google cloud data Play Area business plan objectives for their aligned Play.
- Owns Play level partner relationships.
- Ensuring that all the things you control (how you spend funding, etc.) and don’t necessarily control (getting staffing and cert ramped up) contribute to achieving business plan goals.
- Minimum of 5 years planning, estimating and sizing cloud based data opportunities in a global delivery model
- Minimum of 6 years of technical sales, architecture design, evaluation, and investigation in a cloud environment.
- Minimum of 6 years of Client Management and/or Project Management experience.
- Technical understanding of Data in the cloud and some Google Cloud knowledge but not must.
- Ability to define and demonstrate expertise in both the business outcomes and technology aspects of the play.
- Experience in working with various GTM & Sales channels support sales and drive business.
- Experience with define and demonstrate expertise in both the business outcomes and technology aspects of cloud data
- Ability to work with partners and drive joint business for Accenture and Google.
- 100% travel (usually Mon-Thu)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) certification (or comparable experience),
- AWS, or Azure certification
- Data migration and data processing experience on the Amazon AWS stack, specifically:
- Cloud DataFlow
- Cloud DataProc
- Cloud DataPrep
- Cloud PubSub
- Cloud Composer
- Cloud BigTable
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management, esp in Big Data trends.
- Familiarity with the Technology stack available in the industry for data cataloging, data ingestion, capture, processing and curation: Kafka, StreamSets, Attunity, Collibra, Map Reduce, Hadoop, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, SparkSQL
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience.
- Personnel Development Experience (hiring, resource planning, performance feedback, etc.).
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.