- Providing solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives and demonstrates to work creatively and analytically (strong diagnostic skills).
- Possesses strong credibility at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Comfortable with fast paced projects and high-pressure settings
- Has the flexibility to be capable of working independently at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to enter new client environments and produce results through the use of practical skills that are easily transported between different industries.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Consultant, or Sales Operations Analyst for a mid-to-large sized organization or direct consulting experience
- Broad-based and business-oriented understanding of Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) including compensation reporting, compensation planning/design, forecasting and quota/territory management
- The ability to understand and communicate the linkages between the different topics within Incentive Compensation Management, Sales Force Effectiveness
- Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, MIS or related), MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel 80% to 100%.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience with tier one compensation software products such as Callidus, Xactly, Oracle Incentive Compensation (OIC) module, Varicent, Merced and Anaplan
- Compensation strategy and operating model design and roadmap formation.
- ICM / CRM functional and program skills
- Experience in financial services industry
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent project management skills
LocationsIL - Chicago,MN - Minneapolis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Columbus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.