Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations.
Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Helping design, plan, implement and support strategic initiatives in Identity & Access Management for use by its team members and tenants.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions, support development of well-defined statements of work and specification documents, and support driving projects to successful deployment by leveraging internal resources.
- As needed, perform comparative analysis of multiple technologies and vendor offerings to evaluate fit to function for incorporation into clients infrastructure.
- Support security services to include SME role assisting Attribute-Based Access Control and Secure Token Service issuance.
- Support requirements management, oversight, updates, discrepancy reports and requests for change (RFCs).
- Coordinate/collaborate with stakeholders regarding policy, development and governance.
- Support analysis of new IAM technologies.
- Facilitate app enablement with IAM services.
- Provide guidance regarding changes to the AD schema.
- Manage and maintain group policy, and scripts associated with group policy, to secure the IT infrastructure and grant necessary resources to staff and tenant users, consistent with job requirements (i.e. server, common Microsoft products such as SharePoint, Teams and other group policies as requested).
- Create and maintain a Group Policy Map to indicate what each group policy does, what resource(s) is (are) affected and understand the effect of any change to group policy.
- Monitor Domain Controllers to prevent outages and/or restore service in a timely manner, analyze the policies currently monitored, and make recommendations as needed to provide meaningful alerts for action.
- Audit changes to accounts, group policy, and other changes to AD with enterprise auditing tools.
- Maintain a listing of all service accounts, the applications and servers which use them, and the unit responsible for the accounts.
- Provision, modify, and deprovision user and administrator accounts upon receipt of approved access or deprovisioning request, based upon location, role, or both.
- Make necessary adjustments to security controls to grant only that access to IT resources required for job performance.
- Manage and maintain delegation of permissions.
- Follow policy and procedures for account management to create, modify, or delete accounts and account permissions.
- 5 years of experience in architecting IAM solutions leveraging industry leading products in one or more of the following: CA SiteMinder, Tivoli Identity Management ForgeRock Identity Management, OneLogin or SailPoint IQ
- 5 years of experience in working with Microsoft Active Directory including user account management and implementation of services to Microsoft-Based Platforms
- 3 years of experience in working with requirements teams translating IAM business processes including user provisioning and access management with knowledge of authentication and federation protocols including SAML (different implementations and flavors – Oauth, MiniOrange, etc.) and ADFS
- 3 years of experience as a Team Lead or Manager, preferably of a technical team performing IAM or similar work
- US Citizenship (No Dual Citizenship)
- BS Degree
- AWS Certified
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.