Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing and Communications
Location: Boston, New York, Hartford, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
Role Description: OG (Operating Group) CSG (Client Services Group) Marketer
The OG CSG Marketer advocates for the client experience locally and builds industry differentiation in the local market by overseeing all marketing initiatives targeting the CSG Client Account Portfolio.
- Builds industry differentiation in the market with thought leadership, offerings and partners that specifically meet CSG priority business objectives.
- Raises the Accenture profile/brand in a specific market/country/region.
- Partners with CSG Business, Industry, Geo and Business Marketing Leads to ensure content will drive real client engagement and lead to opportunity identification.
- Ensures all marketing initiatives align to the business objectives and sales ambitions of the CSG and support the integrated Global Unit business priorities.
Marketing activity will be composed of three marketing initiatives plus Account-Based Marketing using any combination of digital and physical marketing channels. Partnering with the local market business, the OG CSG Marketer selects which campaigns to leverage in their market and to identify exceptional cases where a local, single-CSG campaign is required to meet a key business objective not addressed by Industry or Geo plans. Marketing initiatives include:
- Activation and customization of Global (corporate or industry) marketing initiatives at the local level, including adapting language if needed. The OG CSG Marketer owns CSG objectives, target audience and key messaging and is responsible for ensuring 360° client activation.
- Contributing to and leveraging the industry dimension of Geo and Business marketing depending on CSG relevance and local market approach. This includes CSG-specific customer communication, speaker activation and content seed and harvest.
- In rare cases, generation of truly local, single-CSG campaigns, including external partnerships. This includes determining CSG objectives, data research, target group definition and key messaging.
- Account-Based Marketing
Working with the local business and the Industry Client Experience Lead, the OG CSG Marketer identifies and builds Account-Based Marketing programs for priority accounts. The OG CSG Marketer serves as primary marketing representative to the respective OG CSG business leader and will ensure that the business leader gets maximum leverage from integrated M&C programs supporting the CSG’s business goals, including marketing initiatives from Industry, Geo, Business, Corporate, ABM, Sales/BD and Deal-based marketing. The OG CSG Marketer is a key connector and collaborator responsible for:
- Synchronizing with OG Industry Leads on business priorities and content.
- Coordinating with Geo Marketing team to contribute to and leverage their campaigns.
- Synchronizing with BD/Sales and OG OU Marketing Lead on origination and must-win deal opportunities.
- Coordinating with OG OU Industry and OG OU Marketing Lead on ABM decisions.
Work Experience: Minimum of 10 years of integrated or account based marketing experience.
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
Previous experience in B2B marketing organization
Large Global Campaign Experience
- Strong business acumen
- Able to interface diverse marketing leadership in the development and execution of programs and campaigns
- Strong ""interlock"" skills: collaboration across teams (internationally, virtually, across levels)
- Sound understanding of origination and sales activity in the services sector
- Passion for well-executed deliverables in support of business strategy
- Very good English oral and written communications skills, message development and presentation skills Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago