- Act as the analytics lead the Health & Public Service Marketing team
- Leverage quantitative analysis to analyze and optimize the client journey and experience
- Connect digital, cross-channel analytics with CRM to deliver closed loop reporting including client opportunities and revenue impact
- Measure the client journey across touch points to develop lifecycle marketing strategies
- Aggregate and analyze multi-channel data to develop actionable insights on client engagement with marketing touchpoints to optimize marketing messages and channel strategy
- Drive and evangelize key performance indicators and success metrics to inform, measure and optimize client marketing strategy and execution
- Partner closely with Health & Public Service Marketing stakeholders and Campaign Operations teams to connect client insights strategy with business opportunities and sales execution
- Inform and educate teams on M&C measurement strategy, KPIs and reporting tools as well as developing ways to evolve tools to meet their needs
- Leadership presence, Industry lens - public service marketing experience.
- Critical thinking/ business judgment, Integrated strategy and planning.
- Experience with content customization, content creation: long form and short form, innovative mindset.
- Proven ability to collaborate within and across a variety of teams and functions
- Ability to influence leadership and stakeholders through relationship-building, strong executive-level presence and deep subject matter expertise
- Ability to prioritize projects with a focus on impact
- Rigorously detail-oriented with commitment to accuracy and track record of project management success
- Ability to operate with a high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.