Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
- Greet and direct employees and visitors, answer general inquiries, resolve issues/concerns.
- Process space reservation requests (assign/confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy.
- Set-up and maintain workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment, troubleshooting as needed.
- Stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.).
- Provide support and/or execute activities related to in-site or off-site meetings and events.
- Perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May act as a point of contact for external providers (commodity).
- Distribute and track office security access cards, conduct daily badge audit.
- Maintain inventory of supplies.
- Manage café for supplies, cleanliness, replenish fruit, required postings, etc.
- Manage conference rooms, open and enclosed spaces for supplies, etc.
- Process I-9s and first day paperwork (could also assist with New Joiner Orientation).
- Conduct daily census and security walk-through.
- Monitor ESA daily and take applicable actions.
- Collect and submit environmental stats monthly.
- Reconcile billings/financials
- Fruit Guys
- Iron Mountain
- Transaction reports
- Update LMT Plans for Cincinnati and Indianapolis.
- Manage Local Office Portal News.
- Manage facility and workspace keys.
- Troubleshoot AV.
- Provide EA support to visiting executives.
- Ad hoc requests.
- Understanding the executive(s)' line of business, clients, and team.
- Identifying new ways to add value & proactively taking on new tasks to help the executive be more productive.
- Identifying & recommending business solutions in the area of administrative support.
- Managing complex calendars, coordination of appointments, meetings and travel, as well as extensive rescheduling.
- Anticipating travel needs of executive and independently coordinating complex travel arrangements, both domestic and international.
- Understanding Accenture's collaboration & technology tools & recommending most effective options for calls and meetings involving a global audience.
- Arranging and coordinating on-site and off-site meetings.
- Handling time and expense reporting for one or more executives.
- Drafting & editing correspondence and/or PowerPoint decks (with graphs or charts) on executive's behalf.
- Assisting with proposal development.
- Pulling reports & analyzing data.
- Taking ownership for various projects.
- Overtime may be required periodically
- Hours are 8 am - 5pm (hour lunch). This is an in-office role and must be located in Cincinnati.
High School Diploma
Minimum of 5 years of Executive Assistant or business experience or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
- College degree preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Outlook
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- High level of professionalism with a good executive presence—demonstrated poise, calm under fire
- Proactive business partner—demonstrated customer service mentality, assuming ownership over solutions while maintaining flexibility and adaptability
- High level of energy and love of work and business—genuine interest in business and willingness and desire to learn our business
- Self-starter—demonstrated ability to work independently and assume greater responsibilities over time
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills—independently overcomes roadblocks
- Collaborative with high EQ—able to engage a diverse set of stakeholders, understand different viewpoints, build long-term relationships and create collaborate team environment
- Team player—desire to work as a team player while accepting substantial individual responsibility
- Technology savvy with an interest in new generation technology—comfortable doing things a different way, trouble-shooting and recommending new technology
- Discrete—ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Continuous learner mindset—desire to grow quickly with a commitment to excellence
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.