- Act as the analytics lead for the Corporate Communications team
- Leverage media monitoring and social listening analytics to analyze Accenture’s performance in reaching influencers and target audience segments as well as against its competitive set
- Present and share Corporate Communications insights to marketing leadership and relevant stakeholders through meetings and learning sessions
- Educate and train colleagues to embrace our media measurement approach, insights and tools
- Continuously research the media monitoring and social listening analytics space, staying on top of trends and new measurement tools and capabilities
- Partner closely with our Corporate Marketing, Social, Brand and Campaign Operations teams to provide social listening analytics and media mentions for key programs and initiatives that Accenture participates in
- Collaborate with the Talent Brand team to provide analytics that help measure employer brand awareness and candidate perception within the social space
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus
- Work Experience:
- 5 - 7 years analytics experience
- Social Media Analysis
- B2B marketing / corporate communications analytics a plus
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Strong experience with media monitoring and social listening tools such as Zignal and Sprinklr, among others. Specific experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn insights, a plus.
- Demonstrable skills in consulting and partnering with stakeholders to uncover business questions and aligning analytics initiatives that deliver insights to inform data-driven decisions.
- Strong ability to mine large data sets to generate actionable insights
- Familiarity with social job boards/review sites and available datasets a plus
LocationsIL - Chicago,NY - New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.