Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at .
People in the Corporate Functions career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
- Independently complete a wide range of workplace location services and/or workplace operations.
- Act as the backup for various Workplace tools/databases and related training.
- Assist with audio visual collaboration technology troubleshooting and support.
- Manage inventory for office supplies and inventory.
- Stock and restock supplies for break room and coffee stations.
- Contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
- Coordinate and execute daily maintenance of office space.
- Provide office services based on standards and requirements of the location.
- Serve as the backup for various Workplace tools/databases and related training.
High School Diploma
Minimum of 2 years of facility operations experience
Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Associates Degree or Higher
- Experience Independently completing a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, reception, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services
- Experience with security, fire, health and safety and maintenance records
- Ability to handle invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor
- Ability to manage relationships with internal leadership
- Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers
- Ability to manage relationship with property management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.