Pillar Technology has been uncovering and executing industry-disrupting opportunities for over 20 years, and now we’ve joined forces with Accenture Industry X.0 to revolutionize the world of connected physical products and services.
We’ve cracked the code on smart connected by bringing all the necessary capabilities under one roof—creating a seamless, End2End process. The driving force behind it all? Our people—the Industry X.0 family.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ARTISAN
Our developers are called “Artisans” because creating software not only requires technical knowledge, but also skilled artistry and craft. Our Software Artisans collaborate on multi-functional teams to create software-fueled digital experiences—writing rock solid code and delivering the highest-value solution in the smallest amount of time.
A DAY IN THE LIFE.
● Working with version control systems (Git, TFS, Bitbucket, etc.).
● Applying Agile and XP development practices including test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration, pair programming and/or mob programming and continuous delivery and/or continuous deployment.
● Developing software solutions for real end users, in any of the following platforms: mobile, web, desktop or embedded.
● Understanding the needs of the client and creating fast feedback loops to confirm the understanding.
● Continuously learning and growing new and existing technical and consulting skills.
● Collaborating and effectively communicating within your development team and client team.
● Working on cross-functional teams—Fusion is kind of a big deal here.
● Creating simple, clean code using design and development principles (e.g. SOLID, DRY and YAGNI).
ARE YOU A GAME CHANGER?
Our mission is to provide an environment where people do what they love and feel
empowered to influence change. Of course our open and flexible workspaces,
fully-stocked fridge and pantry help create a thriving work ecosystem. But we also
support this goal in ways that can’t be contained within four walls—so whether you
are working at a client site or from a Forge, the Forge mindset goes where you go.
● “No-constraints” thinking—we’re talking “change the world” kind of thinking.
● Team members who push you to succeed, because they expect you to do the
same for them.
● Diverse and changing work environments.
● Learning, sharing and working closely with other team members because we
take the “two heads are better than one” saying very seriously.
● A “Speed2Value” approach to solving problems and delivering value.
● Open communication across the company—direct, expert and personal.
● A learning ecosystem that encourages and empowers lifelong learning and
growth of our team.
● Active participation in Agile and software craftsmanship communities and we
hope you do the same!
PERKS OF THE JOB.
So what’s in it for you, right? On top of “Creative Collision” lunches served up every
Friday, we provide our team members with a dynamic and supportive environment
that promotes a healthy work-life balance.
● Competitive compensation package including salary, medical, dental, vision,
short and long-term disability, and life, accident and auto/homeowners
● PTO to do literally whatever you want, and holidays off to spend with whoever
● 401(k) with match, because we care about your future beyond Industry X.0.
● Health and wellness support including Employee Assistance Program,
Developmental Disabilities Caregiver Resource, Wellness Program and Online
● A flexible and customizable career growth path.
● Family is family—that’s why it’s important to us to offer adoption and
surrogacy assistance, medical plans that cover infertility treatment, paid
Maternity Leave, paid Primary and Secondary Caregiver Leave, and a Backup
Dependent Care program.
● Pets? They’re family, too. That’s why we offer pet insurance to our team
● Flexible work environment, because we know things just come up sometimes.
● And so much more! Our Talent Engagement Consultants can give you more
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
Now that you’ve got the goods on being a part of the Industry X.0 family, we just
have one question: Are you ready to unleash your potential? If so, let’s chat. Go ahead
and click the “apply” button. Tell us a bit about yourself and one of our Talent
Engagement Consultants will be in touch.