- Troubleshooting tactical issues from downstream tools.
- Deeper dive in cross functional participation including mass cleanup efforts and process change, coordination and adherence.
- Work with IT Business Applications (“BizApps”) on applicable assignments.
- Manage and maintain ECO Approval Workflow and coordinate implementation with BizApps.
- Participate in Work instruction writing and updates.
- Post to team Wiki page.
- Vendor Onboarding via Public URL working with external suppliers to manage the strict policy of access product data via Agile.
- Full understand of downstream tools impact e.g. Agile, Oracle/Buy@ interface escalations, Tableau - Inventory Management
- Perform work in PLM Tool (Agile) managing all lifecycles as pertains to product pod.
- Work with FTE PLM plus cross functional team members to assist with PLM related Part/BOM creation and maintenance.
- Actively interface with product, process and cross-functional teams to achieve results.
- Respond to requests via ticket system ("Task") with special attention to specified service level agreements (SLA).
- Be responsible to manage transactional day-to-day PLM activities for Part Number, ECO (Engineering Change Order), MCO (Manufacturing Change Order), BOM (Bill of Material) releases and other Document Control Operations or related PLM efforts.
- Attention to part attribution and approver workflow per product pod as rules differ by product
- Set External access for Supplier/ODM
- Also work with internal engineering, manufacturing, sourcing, PM and logistics teams, as well as external suppliers and ODM’s to achieve the above.
- Manage your Tasks and Change Notices daily to ensure SLA.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally, with customer driven focus and sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail and data quality.
- Ability to collect, compile, interpret product data quickly.
- Own your work to challenge/ask questions on input rather than ‘just’ implementing what the requestor has asked.
- Experience with PDM/PLM applications.
- Must have hands-on experience with PLM tools (Agile preferred) and processes.
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems and processes are a plus.
- Working knowledge of product structure and processes.
- Understanding of product design for servers and/or consumer goods.
- Independent worker with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment is key.
- Min 3 years of pertinent experience in PLM.
- Oracle Agile PLM Tool a plus
4-year college degree a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.