- Naturally engaging people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers, working with fellow team members, clients and channeling the inner creative
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization
- Ready to collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business creating service at scale
- Passionate about creating experiences that fuse physical and digital through research, analytics, design and delivery
- Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users
- Master Visual Design as a discipline and a practice
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently. Give effective feedback and take direction from other team members
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries
- Participate in research and co-creation activities for example: workshops
- Present creative concepts and designs and communicate rationale to the team
- Bring Client brands to life by translating to digital and physical touchpoints
- Use visual communication in the service of advancing strategic business initiatives
- Attend and help plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador
- Interact and collaborate with cross discipline teams while creating world-class work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Visual Design
- 1 year of experience in standard design and presentation applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision
- 1 year of working and conceptual knowledge of cross platform design, such as kiosks, mobile apps, and responsive web - all digital and physical touch points within the service experience
- Candidate must possess a digital design portfolio
- Experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus
- Experience working collaboratively with development teams to bring design solutions to life
- Design portfolio that includes work for mid-to-large clients
- Demonstrated conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences
- Demonstrated advanced ability to utilize feedback/direction from the Creative Lead to generate multiple design explorations and iterate designs to the satisfaction of the Creative Lead (and ensure junior staff do the same)
- Growing ability to build strong relationships and earn the trust of the Fjord clients
- Conceptual and working knowledge in applied agile thought and ambiguous environments
- Sketching and drawing by hand, visualizing, storyboarding
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.