- Onshore resource is responsible for performing operational activities related to the supported Security capabilities, but will also assist in the execution of client specific initiatives.Onshore Accenture resources will prioritize the operational activities in the service line specific scope of services.
- Client will identify security specific initiatives that require additional capacity to complete and will coordinate with the Accenture Onshore Delivery Lead in the assignment of initiative specific tasks to the available Accenture onshore resource.
- Client and Accenture will balance the capacity workload of the Accenture onshore resource to not impact the Service Levels as defined in the SOW.
- This specific role is located at the clients site in Columbus, Ohio, so a polished and professional demeanor is required by an individual looking to build and cultivate relationships with our client and Accenture teams.
- Individual must have knowledge in the following areas of security services:
- Endpoint ProtectionDetection and Response
- Threat and Vulnerability Mangement
- Threat Hunting
- Intrusion Detection capabilities
- Next Generation Firewalls
- IAMPAM concepts.
- SIEM (Splunk): 2-3 years
- Endpoint Protection/Detection (Endgame, MS Defender ATP): 1-2 years
- TVM: 1-2 years
- IDS/IPS (Host /Network): 1-2 years
- WAF: 1-2 years
- Security certifications a plus: CISSP, CEH, CISM, GSEC, etc
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.