Your role includes some or all the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
- Provide leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations and scope/quality of services
- Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
- Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility
- Manage relations with internal leadership and stakeholders
- Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers (negotiate and manage contracts, review performance against strategy and budget).
- Lead Workplace Solutions teams to achieve the appropriate level of external and internal customer satisfaction
- Participate in the strategic review of business operations and also ensure execution of Workplace Solutions strategy, policies and goals with a focus on long-term business planning and forecasted Workplace Solutions requirements
- Design and implement programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations
- Manage and ensure consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, recruiting and performance management within area of responsibility and in accordance with local legislations and rules
- Independently complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions specialist facility and building management services such as asset management, engineering, building and maintenance services, cleaning, mail delivery and logistics and/or storage services, etc.
- May execute/oversee the regular scheduled maintenance and unscheduled repairs of infrastructure and equipment (for example, heating, ventilation, lighting, air-conditioning, plumbing & sanitation, power, security, fire & life safety equipment and elevators/lifts.)
- May execute/oversee the activities required to ensure interiors are of a sufficient standard as defined by Accenture policies and standards (for example, décor, painting, furniture and fittings—such as doors, blinds, etc.)
- May execute/oversee the energy utilization and activities to reduce energy consumption and the collection and disposal of waste materials in accordance with Accenture and local policy.
- May execute/oversee the purchasing, maintenance and disposal of company Workplace assets, in line with Accenture and local policy.
- May oversee the delivery of cleaning services within the facility, managing the relationship with the vendor and ensuring standards for cleanliness are adhered to.
- May execute/oversee the delivery of inbound and outbound mail and courier services.
- May execute/oversee the delivery of storage services (retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents) for day visitors, permanent residents and the provision of offsite storage, according to archival guidelines and working together with Records & Information Management.
- May support the day to day management of a Workplace commodity, including maintaining key relationships with suppliers and other industry professionals, influencing compliance of the overall commodity strategy and maintaining commodity content on Accenture applications and other communications.
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
- May oversee and assist with integration of new joiners.
- May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
- May act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationships.
- May be single point of contact for Workplace Solutions in a specific location.
- May receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed.
- May act as the point of contact for various Workplace Solutions tools/databases, related basic technical support and end user training.
- Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
- Act as a resource for questions from workgroup and customers.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup.
- May provide input for the performance review process.
- May be involved in actions related to programs or projects
Overtime may be required periodically
Flexibility with work schedule may be required periodically
Career Level Expectations
Below are the expectations for all employees in this role. Please note that additional criteria may apply in some countries. If your home country appears in the "Country Specific Information" link at right, please click the country name to view the applicable expectations for this role.
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g., Executives, Supervisor, etc.)
· Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
· Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management.
Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
· Requires detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
Impact or Decision Impact
Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
· Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
· Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team
- High School Diploma/GED
- College Degree
- Critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (word/excel/PowerPoint)
- Comfortable with technology and social media (advanced skills a plus)
- Ability to take ownership and make decisions independent of customer involvement (proactive)
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent organizational, multi—tasking and time management skills
- Highly responsive, flexible and adaptable
- Proactive thinker/action taker
- Passionate about customer service
- High level of professionalism
Proven ability to successfully lead teams/work groups in a professional setting
Ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Seeks out challenges and opportunities to grow
- Business partner attitude and approach
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.