Ready to re-imagine your Oracle career?
Develop and deliver the next generation of Oracle solutions using innovation-led design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies, such as IoT, analytics, automation and AI.
There has never been a better time to join our team of 54,000+ Oracle experts, where you’ll:
· Drive end-to-end innovation. Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration. Accenture is Oracle’s #1 systems integrator globally for 12 years running and a proud Global Cloud Elite and Platinum-Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
· Lead the Journey to Cloud. Define and implement Oracle Cloud solutions on large, complex client projects with a scope unsurpassed in the industry.
· Deliver award-winning work. Accenture has won more than 145 Oracle awards since 2003—more than any other systems integrator.
· Learn and Grow Continuously. Benefit from unmatched training and development including workshops and training to secure Oracle certifications, expert-curated learning boards and Oracle Cloud Academy training on sales and delivery excellence.
· Advance your agenda. Grow your career as far as your ambition takes you. We provide real-time performance feedback based on your strengths – not stats.
· Thrive in diversity. Succeed in an organization that actively promotes networking and mentorship among all communities.
The CPQ Architect will be responsible for defining the Oracle Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) solution including alignment with business processes, enterprise technical architecture, user experience and change enablement. Primary responsibilities will be focused on defining the solution, driving client workshops, and managing the technical work stream. The candidate will need to be client-facing and can serve as a subject matter expert for key capabilities such as: Product Catalog, Pricing, Quoting, Guided Selling, Discounting, Pricing Analytics, Opportunity Management, eCommerce, Quote to Cash, Order Management.
- Manage technical work stream including configuration, integration, conversion, and testing
- Create solution blueprint for projects
- Manage and support conference room pilot (CRP) workshops
- Support testing activities including: unit testing, system testing/product testing, and user acceptance testing
- Ability to estimate effort and create proposals
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Oracle Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and/or Quote to Cash
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Configuration, Pricing, Quoting,
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Oracle CPQ Cloud
- Monday – Thursday travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Location Negotiable
- 5-10 years of experience in Product Configuration, Pricing, Quoting,
- 2-3 years of experience with Oracle CPQ Cloud/BigMachines
- Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills; process oriented.
- Ability to manage teams and processes globally.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to accurately compile and synthesize both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong attention to details and the ability to multitask
LocationsIL - Bloomington,IL - Chicago,IL - Hoffman Estates,IL - Northbrook,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MI - Southfield,MN - Minneapolis,MN - St Paul,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.