Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
- Assist in driving high-impact projects involving exciting cybersecurity endeavors.
- Work in teams to design and establish global cybersecurity programs and operating models based on clients’ business structures, strategies, priorities, and the very threats they face.
- Advise on, develop, and implement processes around cybersecurity strategy development, threat analytics, security orchestration and automation, incident response, and other key domains.
- Work with diverse Financial Services stakeholders, including security, technology and business professionals.
- Advise on and develop global Financial Services specific training materials and other communications to increase employee understanding and awareness of cybersecurity challenges issues.
- Assist the FS Security practice by supporting our initiatives in security information sharing forums, our regular roundtables for FS companies, high-level events with global regulators, and others.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience related to cybersecurity, information technology or management consulting.
- Minimum of 3 years of eExperience in the Financial Services sector and business processes of the banking, capital markets, or insurance industry
- Cybersecurity related certifications, e.g., CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+
- Ability to travel 80 – 100%.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Strong interest in cybersecurity, emerging technologies, and related topics
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.