Plan and manage daily office operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives.
Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility.
Accountable for the oversight and implementation of reception services, facility management, life safety policies and procedures. Also responsible for space management, event coordination, document services, floor operations support, space utilization management, billing/invoicing and additional location services.
Manage relationships with internal leadership, stakeholders, customers and teams.
Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers (negotiate and manage contracts, review performance against strategy and budget). Act as a point of contact for vendors and landlords.
Participate in the strategic review of business operations and ensure execution of Workplace Solutions strategy, policies and goals with a focus on long-term business planning and forecasted Workplace Solutions requirements.
Design and implement programs/processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy. Participate in sharing best practices across teams/locations. Evaluate systems and policies; initiate change when necessary.
Use judgment to anticipate customer service needs, resolve non-routine issues and take action accordingly.
Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports to review key metrics.
Conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
Participate in Accenture programs and lead key location efforts including the support of our ISO certification requirements and Senior Leadership meetings. Support corporate citizenship and community service events.
Responsible for people management processes to include: career counseling, performance management, training development and when/where applicable, may handle disciplinary action in accordance with local legislations and rules.
- HS Diploma with 5 years of leadership and customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience leading teams and providing supervision
- Experience executing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience interacting with high level executives
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- Appropriate technical skills (familiarity with MS Office Suite and demonstration of ability to learn new platforms/technologies)
- Experience maintaining vendor relationships
- Knowledge of executive support and a base knowledge of office operations and service delivery
- Experience with performance management and developing talent
- Previous experience providing executive support and/or operations/facilities experience
- Experience reviewing and procuring vendor contracts
Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking skills – ability to multi-task
- Embraces & thrives on change
- Responsive, flexible, adaptable
- High level of professionalism
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.