Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
- A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience with design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions or architecture patterns.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated development and management using Jenkins, Git, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Any, Ivy, UrbanCode, Docker, or comparable tools
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery, and release of software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to drive/display ownership/proactive behavior
- Should be able to communicate effectively in English (Oral and Written) across a broad spectrum of cultural differences
- Should be able to communicate effectively in the local language (Oral and Written) across a broad spectrum of cultural differences, where required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Full Stack Developer
Design thinking transformation agilist FS Technology Advisor - Senior Manager+++
Business & Technology Integration
SRE/DevOps Transformation Lead FS Technology Advisor - Senior Manager ++++
Business & Technology Integration