- Expertise in Banking, Wealth Management, FinTech or other industries with innovative sales and distribution models that could be applied to Financial Services.
- Minimum of 4 years of prior experience defining, planning or leading transformational initiatives in a consulting or professional services firm(s) or as part of corporate strategy or transformational initiatives
- Minimum of 4 years of functional experience with Branch Network / Retail Stores, Contact Center, Mobile & Online Banking user applications such as CRM, policy/account, knowledge management, lead management
- Minimum4 years of experience in customer experience, traditional and digital marketing, sales, or service
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, MIS or related), MBA preferred
- Ability to travel 80% to 100%
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)*
- Distribution model design, and strategic roadmap formation
- Distribution strategy and operating model design and roadmap formation ü,Lead and referral management
- Traditional and digital marketing and customer analytics (next best action), Omni-channel distribution models and digital sales / ecommerce
- Marketing operating model
- Branch model / format design / network planning
- Direct distribution models (digital and contact center) strategy and transformation
- Front office IT architecture
- Digital bank business models
- Marketing automation & analytics
- Interactive marketing, analytics and Big Data
- CRM / SFDC functional / program skills
- Sales origination and professional services selling
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment, Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven ability to manage large transformation programs management
- Excellent project management skills
LocationsIL - Chicago,MN - Minneapolis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Columbus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.