- Focal point for client activity, serving as single point of contact for Account Management team to Delivery organization
- Manage service delivery across all locations where services are provided, such as client locations, GDN and non-GDN delivery centers, external providers, etc.
- Manage the delivery of agreed scope of service at agreed price
- Ensure the feasibility of the solution and deliver the solution by leveraging Accenture’s full capabilities
- Work with Account Management team to commit Delivery organization to SLA achievement, demand plan and delivery schedule
- Participate in strategy discussions with client and account team to provide outsourcing expertise
- Address supply demand gaps, confirm demand plan and delivery performance issues, communicate operational issues and continuous improvement ideas
- Manage service quality, change orders and recovery plans within the outsourcing contract scope
- Work with appropriate delivery leaders to ensure the resources are available and committed to deliver the work
- Manage the escalations between the Delivery organization and the Account Management team
- Participate in account planning and forecasting sessions within the Account Management team
- Support the achievement of contract controllable income (CCI) targets and cost-to-serve targets
- Achieve year over year efficiency gains in conjunction with delivery service providers
- Ensure enablement, quality and effectiveness
- Manage & reduce costs of standard offerings, assets, processes, technologies, licenses, facilities, subcontractors
- Work with delivery leaders to optimize delivery pyramid and mix and cost-to-serve including leverage of low cost locations to optimize balance between cost and delivery targets
- Deliver efficiencies through standard processes and synergies
- Achieve defined SLA commitments and other financial/operational metrics for area
- Escalate performance issues to Account Management
- Formalize delivery plans with Account Management team
- Validate and sign off on specific solution configuration/deal shaping to ensure delivery capability will achieve client expectations
- Support sales opportunities and validate expected delivery capability
- Costing of new services/contracts and sign off on commitment to proposed SLA
- Partner with Mobilization leadership and consistently execute standard on-boarding processes
- Directly or indirectly manage the work of team members assigned to in scope client(s) to achieve on-time/on-budget results
- Participate in career management activities for counselees, direct reports, and team members
- Proactively participate in local communities
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience with Data Center Infrastructure Services
- Minimum of 2 years of experience Infrastructure Security Operations
- Minimum of 1 years of Disaster Recovery, Governance & Planning/Testing
- Minimum of 2 year of experience with Service Management including leading Change Advisory Board Meetings (CAB)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Ability to meet travel requirements if needed
- Cloud Operations Management (Azure a plus)
- Cost Management
- Operational Excellence
- Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Accenture Delivery Methods
- Accenture Delivery Tools
- Client Relationship Management
- Demand Management
- Operating Level Agreement
- Quality Process & Improvement
- Service Change Management
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Management
- Sales Enablement
- Contract Compliance Execution
- People Enablement
LocationsAL - Birmingham,CT - Farmington,CT - Hartford,CT - New Haven,DC,DC - Washington,DE - New Castle,DE - Newark,DE - Wilmington,FL - Coral Gables,FL - Fort Lauderdale,FL - Jacksonville,FL - Miami,FL - Orlando,FL - St. Augustine,FL - St. Petersburg,FL - Tallahassee,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,GA - Chamblee,GA - Ellenwood,GA - Norcross,GA - Tucker,MA - Andover,MA - Bedford,MA - Boston,MA - Cambridge,MA - Milford,MD - Annapolis,MD - Annapolis Junction,MD - Baltimore,MD - Bethesda,MD - Calverton,MD - Ft. Meade,MD - Greenbelt,MD - Havre De Grace,MD - Largo,MD - Lexington Park,MD - Linthicum,MD - Prince George's County,MD - Reisterstown,MD - Sparks,MD - Suitland,ME - Augusta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NC - Sanford,NH - Concord,NH - Manchester,NJ - Camden,NJ - Edison,NJ - Ewing,NJ - Florham Park,NJ - Fort Dix,NJ - Jersey City,NJ - Morristown,NJ - Mt Olive,NJ - Murray Hill,NJ - Pennington,NJ - Trenton,NY - Albany,NY - Buffalo,NY - Garden City,NY - Latham,NY - New York,NY - Pearl River,OH - Toledo,OH - Valley View,PA - Berwyn,PA - King Of Prussia,PA - Oaks,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,PA - Radnor,PA - Trevose,PA - Wayne,PA - Wilkes-Barre,RI - Cranston,RI - Providence,SC - Charleston,St. Croix,TN - Knoxville,TN - Nashville,VA - Alexandria,VA - Arlington,VA - Ashburn,VA - Blackstone,VA - Chantilly,VA - Hampton,VA - McLean,VA - Norfolk,VA - Reston,VA - Richmond,VA - Rosslyn,VA - Springfield,VI - Kingshill
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.