CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A data expert who knows the ropes and is ready to lead others too. Someone who can transform big data into big results for our clients. You’re fluent in digital and analytics. And you’re excited to motivate your own team to bring new ideas to the table and help your C-suite clients build their own data-driven cultures.
Here’s what you need:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in transforming finance processes within technology, combined data, analytics, and strategic management consulting
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience working with operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices
• Bachelor's degree
Bonus points if:
• Experience in one (or more) of the following:
- Business translation: You can identify business problems and opportunities with analytics and data science, then translate them into stories so the value of our finds is clear to our clients.
- Analytics-led performance models: You can use multi-functions models with both direct and indirect causality to shape strategies and decisions.
- Data and analytics transformation: You’re like a magician when it comes to current state assessment, strategy development, value cases, roadmaps, and blueprints.
- Process automation, statistical modeling, machine learning, and AI practices: You know how to bring the latest tools, advancements, and techniques to our strategies and roadmaps
• Solid understanding of enterprise data tools and technologies
• Knowledge of SAS, R, or Hadoop
• Advanced Degree is desirable
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.