- Manage and regularly review case queues & follow-up on open tickets
- Diagnose and solve problems facing multiple clients
- Identify trends in your review and provide feedback
- Assist the quality analyst and reporting analyst in driving quality customer care outcomes
- Become a subject matter expert in the client’s tools and process
- Provide support and coverage for your team lead
- Leverage user reports and correspond with users pertaining to reported objects and other sources within the online queue
- Review user accounts daily to determine if they are spam accounts
- Ensure the maintenance of high-quality support and a high degree of professionalism
- Minimum education requirement of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual in Portuguese and English, including advanced skills in reading, writing, and verbal communication
- Minimum 6 months of experience in a professional or military setting
- Minimum 6 months of experience with software for office productivity, including Microsoft Outlook
- Minimum 6 months of experience working in multiple tools and web browsers at one time
- Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
- User of social media products
- Strong attention to detail and a self-starter with high energy
- Excellent verbal and written communication proficiency
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Ability to problem-solve and help others achieve results
- Great judgement and ability to problem-solve both with peers and independently
- Ability to seamlessly adapt to change
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated consistent high performance while achieving quality scores and metrics
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.