- Help clients understand best practices so they can do more with Oracle
- Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs
- Lead, coach and advise project staff in addition to managing their performance (depending upon the structure of a project)
- Give clients options for designs using prototypes
- Set up and test the Oracle system; understand and apply Oracle methodologies
- Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
- Gain the trust of your client, team mates, and managers to make sure projects get delivered
- Keep growing your skills to help your team with business development and sales efforts
- Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Oracle features to give your clients the best solutions for their needs
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Oracle ERP systems (PeopleSoft, or EBS)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Oracle ERP Cloud
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing and supporting conference room pilot workshops
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting testing activities including: Unit testing, system testing and user acceptance testing
- Minimum 1-year experience supporting sales proposal
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- You have Industry experience, Oil/Gas, Energy, Chemicals, Utilities
- You have an Oracle Cloud Certification in Oracle ERP Cloud
- You’ve got external consulting experience
- You’re an ace at managing and delivering projects
- You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
LocationsCT - Hartford,CT - New Haven,DE - New Castle,DE - Wilmington,MA - Boston,MA - Cambridge,MD - Annapolis,MD - Baltimore,MD - Lexington Park,NH - Manchester,NJ - Edison,NJ - Jersey City,NJ - Morristown,NJ - Trenton,NY - Albany,NY - Buffalo,NY - New York,NY - Rochester,OH - Toledo,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.