Location: Chantilly, VA/ McLean, VA
- Daily interaction with client
- Prepare and deliver Sr. level briefings
- Generate current state and future state process documents
- Assemble decision/recommendation briefs
- Liaise with other client teams to coordinate use of data
- Generate meeting minutes
- Create status reports
- Write weekly highlights
- Generate and update PowerPoint presentations
- 4 years of experience in one or more: business architecture design implementation, change management efforts, business support, analysis or business process redesign
- Bachelor’s Degree or 7 total years related experience
- Proficient or advanced MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PPT
- US Citizenship required, dual citizens not eligible
- ServiceNow Administrator/Developer training and/or certification
- Lean Six Sigma training and/or certification
- Experience consulting on applying technology solutions to customer business process
- Familiarity with relational databases (how tables in an application reference each-other)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.