Title: Administrative Support Professional – Office of the Chief Leadership and HR Officer
Organization: Corporate Functions/Geographic Services
Location: New York, NY
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at.
The Executive Administrative Support Professional will provide the highest level of executive support to a Global C-suite executive. Due to the complexity of the role, a high degree of collaboration in a team environment is required.
- Professional with a good executive presence—demonstrated poise, able to remain calm under pressure, assertive interpersonal style.
- Proactive business partner—demonstrated customer service mentality proactively taking ownership over solutions.
- High level of energy and passion—expresses a genuine interest and willingness to deliver results.
- Critical thinker and problem solver—independently overcomes roadblocks and recommends solutions to identified obstacles using sound business judgement.
- Detail Oriented – Able to identify and manage details ensuring connections are made in anticipation of big picture execution and to avoid any potential issues.
- Collaborative with high EQ—able to engage a diverse set of stakeholders, understand their viewpoints, build long-term relationships, and create a collaborative and inspirational environment within the team.
- Team player—desire to work as a team player while accepting substantial individual responsibility and proactively creating value for the team.
- Empathy –being able to put oneself in the shoes of the executive and make sound decisions based on the expectations of the executive.
- Flexible — demonstrate agile decision-making and judgment within fast paced environment. Able to pivot easily while prioritizing and managing complex assignments.
- Self-starter--demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and assume greater responsibilities over time.
- Continuous learner/improvement mindset—desire to learn quickly with commitment to excellence.
- Discrete—able to be trusted with highly confidential information.
- Organization and Delivery –
- Proactively take ownership of, and prioritize, multiple activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Deliver and perform with urgency and quality ensuring all details are addressed.
- Must be able to meet hard deadlines and all commitments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate MS Office skills, with advanced Outlook skills
- Global Travel and calendar management experience required.
- Member of the executive’s administrative team, coordinating schedule and logistics while managing a high volume of requests and demands from internal and external contacts.
- Manage and maintain complex calendars and coordinate appointments, meetings, conference calls for executive, including extensive rescheduling. Flexibility and creativity are required to work at pace.
- Will work with the executive’s chief of staff and team members, keeping everyone informed of critical information, and leveraging team members as needed to ensure a smooth operation. Judgement on when to ask for guidance will be important.
- Develop professional relationships with all levels of employee and external contacts along with their EAs to manage the executive’s calendar. A high degree of responsiveness in managing requests will be important.
- Anticipate travel needs of executive and coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executive’s availability and obligations.
- Support local events and meetings including catering, supplies and other logistics.
- Manage and maintain spreadsheets and lists to address the executive’s pending requests and reminders related to calendar and travel.
- Review and sort paper-based and electronic mail, identifying action required and taking action, if appropriate.
- Handle a variety of special requests including personal business as needed.
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential information pertaining to company strategy and operations.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible administrative support experience or a combination of related education and business experience
Preferred Skill/Qualification Requirements:
- College degree
- Advanced experience booking and managing complex global/multi destination travel arrangements and global calendar management
- Previous support of C-Suite or Senior Executive level executive’s a plus
- Advanced experience with the MS Suite, including expert level with Outlook
- Available for extensive overtime
- Available to support unique hours in global environment, as needed
- Able to work in New York City daily
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.