- Support Performance Achievement and other talent reviews (i.e., 9 Box, succession planning , MD pipeline, career transition, etc.
- Ensure linkage of DTE talent strategy into standard performance management processes and messages (promotion guidance and affordability, etc.)
- Ensure linkage of DTE talent strategy into compensation structures, processes and messages
- Facilitate approvals for allocated DTE discretionary funds
- Handle sensitive HR issues and liaison to ER
- Define DTE guidelines on career counselor assignments, for central team to follow (below MD counselees); ensure data accuracy
- Identify and support compensation interventions to address retention or other needs (hot skills bonus programs, off cycle, etc.)
- Work closely with individuals to know their strengths, goals, & preferences to support staffing process
- Find best assignment for the person balancing chargeability and overdue demand
- Propose and correspond with project executives about candidates
- Ensure that all open demand has viable candidates
- Helps candidates understand the scheduling process, manage expectations
- Welcome new joiners and ensure new hire and incoming transfer visibility to leadership and the practice
Minimum of 3 years Human Resources functional experience at Accenture or at a similar global organization
Minimum of 3 years of Accenture HR experience preferably focused on HR Delivery responsibilities
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of HR experience
- Prior scheduling experience, or Accenture experience (being staffed)
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.