Location: Philadelphia, PA
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
There is never a typical day at Accenture Interactive, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Your role will require you to create new ideas, work directly with the clients to flesh out these ideas, and help clients bring these ideas to reality. Our projects are typically long-term engagements completed on client sites in teams of combined Accenture and client professionals.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Global Engagement Manager (GEM) serves as a single point of contact who is accountable towards global franchise market for driving digital outcomes from demand through service, geared towards delivering globally lead MCM campaigns based on global insights and nuances derived from campaign interaction data and market trends.
• Regular touch points (weekly/monthly) with global brand and MCM leads, as well at a more strategic level (e.g. quarterly) to support and provide input on the overall global brand strategy plan.
• End-to-end orchestration to ensure delivery of campaigns including globalization of global templates.
• Extracting relevant assets from Library and providing them to global brand and MCM leads for consideration
• Driving service adoption, global insights, MCM expertise & best practice guidance
• Translating analytics and performance reports into meaningful recommendations to optimize campaigns “on-the-fly” as well as input into future campaign strategies
• Ensures translation of assets to global markets and completion of campaigns briefing document
• Coordination touchpoint with strategic and print agencies, as well as with medical and regulatory for reviews
• Creates and maintains a close business relationship with the global client marketing lead and team, including regular travel to client site in for business meetings
• Works with a global brand teams for prioritisation & adaptation when priorities change
• Interfaces with offshore Digital Project Managers who manage actual execution to ensure correct priority and service levels for the global market
• Ensures service reports and campaign reports delivered on time to global market client
• Facilitate service introduction & change confirmation focusing on global market opportunities
• Governance management to provide scheduling, management reporting inputs and action tracking associated with Service Governance
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP Commodity Pricing Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Federal - Data Scientist
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Financials Manager
Business & Technology Integration