- TM1 Developer of a Forecasting model, responsible to provide day to day support of the Finance team on operations/enhancements/releases.
Partner with Application Functional Leads in optimizing solution performance in line with operational/strategic requirements.
Plan, manage and execute the release packages in support of testing and validating functionality during monthly, quarterly releases, regression testing and any software upgrades (as applicable) (including defining and building test scripts, data and results).
Manage software release from beginning to the end of the SDLC
Lead resolution of production issues and maintaining appropriate service level agreements.
Partner with the Functional team to define solutions based on requirements and assist in estimating functional/testing work.
Use Business Requirements from Business team and turn Functional Designs into Technical Designs.
Work with the Business team in building and addressing new functionality/enhancements.
Coordinate with Business areas to provide efficient integration with other systems/teams (Costpoint, Cognos BI, Qlik, etc.).
Partner with the FBP Solution Architect lead to balance scope and resources.
Work with the FBP Solution Architect lead in reviewing and prioritizing enhancements with the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Information Systems, or related field
- Familiarity with finance, forecasting, budgeting, and planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Exposure to coding and programming
- Understanding of the full SDLC lifecycle for software releases
- Understanding of agile software development methodology
- SQL - Beginner/Intermediate
- TM1 - Beginner/Intermediate
- Excel - Beginner/Intermediate
- Software development lifecycle - Beginner/Intermediate
- Forecasting, Budgeting & Planning - Beginner/Intermediate
- Accounting - Beginner/Intermediate
- Coding/migrating/interfacing - Beginner/Intermediate
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration