Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Technology Architecture professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
The Tech Arch Manager assesses, designs, implements and/or supports world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
- Solution/Integration Architect (Guidewire)
- 8 years minimum of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT Industry
- 3 years minimum of Guidewire integrator experience
- 3 Years minimum of Guidewire Application Architect experience
- 3 years minimum of hands on work experience with Guidewire Policy Center/ modules
- Experienced with Guidewire Portals, EDGE framework and API based integrations for portals.
- 5 years minimum of SOA and Microservices architecture patterns
- Experienced in standard JEE design patterns and Integration pattern
- Experience designing and developing system and process based solutions
- Experience in Workflows, Data Model, Rules, PCFs validation.
- Working knowledge of SOAP / REST based integration patterns.
- Experience with Gosu scripting and Java programing language.
- Experience of SOAP XML, XSD and SOA Integration patterns.
- Experience of messaging, plugins, batches
- Able to set the standards and guidelines of the software delivery life cycle.
- Mentor and lead the team on the technical direction for implementation and support.
- Understanding of Public Cloud deployment patterns and techniques.
- Understand DevOps, Code Branching and Release Management
- Experienced with Agile Scrum methodologies
- Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate's Degree with 6 years of experience. Exceptions will be considered.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- GW Policy Center Certified
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.