Ready to reimagine your Oracle career?
Develop and deliver the next generation of Oracle solutions using innovation-led design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies, such as IoT, analytics, automation and AI.
There has never been a better time to join our team of 54,000+ Oracle experts, where you’ll:
- Drive end-to-end innovation. Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration. Accenture is Oracle’s #1 systems integrator globally for 12 years running and a proud Global Cloud Elite and Platinum-Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
- Lead the Journey to Cloud. Define and implement Oracle Cloud solutions on large, complex client projects with a scope unsurpassed in the industry.
- Deliver award-winning work. Accenture has won more than 145 Oracle awards since 2003—more than any other systems integrator.
- Learn and Grow Continuously. Benefit from unmatched training and development including workshops and training to secure Oracle certifications, expert-curated learning boards and Oracle Cloud Academy training on sales and delivery excellence.
- Advance your agenda. Grow your career as far as your ambition takes you. We provide real-time performance feedback based on your strengths – not stats.
- Thrive in diversity. Succeed in an organization that actively promotes networking and mentorship among all communities.
The Technical Architect understands the diverse business needs of each client and implements various Oracle Cloud and E-Business Suite applications based on DAZ’s proprietary software and utilizing DAZ’s methodology. Works as a Technical Lead coordinating with onshore and offshore team members to complete project deliverables.
Essential Job Functions
Focused in PaaS domain - Application development using ADF, JET, SQL, PLSQL, ICS/OIC, Process Cloud service and similar areas in EBS.
- Responsible for delivering technical architecture and presenting it to the client, Oracle etc.
- Design and develop Integration solutions involving both Oracle and non-Oracle applications both on-premise and cloud.
- Produce Integration and Technical Architecture Documents to include Conceptual Technical Models, Platform, Performance, Security, Operational Requirements, Integration and Batch Requirements.
- Identify potential risks and problem areas. Develop procedures that provide effective solutions to the problem at hand.
- Be an onsite technical lead and co-ordinate with offshore team to complete project deliverables.
- Serves as advisory-level (technical) pre-sales support and post-sales technical support specialist when needed.
- Train other DAZ resources and guide them as per project needs.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support
- Consulting skills: self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude, with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication including presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Tool knowledge: MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Effectively produces deliverables
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during project execution
- Organized and detailed oriented
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MO - Kansas City,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region