Location: San Antonio, TX
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- Receive continuous training and career development
- Plan, deliver and execute project/program
- Ensure execution of delivery work
- Address performance issues across project/program; create the operational approach and implements continuous improvement
- Manage the scope, schedule, budget, and quality for project/program
- Manage staffing, people engagement, pyramid, utilization, cost-to-serve and capacity of service delivery staff to optimize balance between cost and delivery targets
- Maintains business and industry knowledge
- Maintain deep delivery expertise in SAP, shows strong leadership, uses and shares experience to improve results of self, team and others
- Monitor and manage team goals and performance
- People Development and Management
- Develop and mentor people to create a high performing organization through high employee engagement (foster relationships, resolve conflicts etc.)"
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with systems implementation
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a team lead
- US Citizenship required (dual citizenship not eligible)
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to influence others and negotiate to achieve the desired results
- Drive and energy to achieve desired results
- Understanding and managing the customers expectations
- Ability to adapt and influence in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Candidates must be willing to travel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.