- Provide strategic direction on all aspects of the account, articulating strategies and briefs to the client and internal teams.
Understand the client’s business landscape in detail and identify ways to grow through new business opportunities.
Support client and client account teams with Business Development, proposals and sales, and consulting and advisory services to DoD and Federal clients.
Provide Defense Cyber Thought Leadership in conjunction with Accenture Federal's Cyber leadership team and marketing lead.
Publish, interview and speak about forward leaning ideas on Cyber Operations, Cyber Security, and where Accenture can add value.
Contribute to Offering development, assets and sales material; oversee delivery of projects in emergent phase.
Participate in pipeline management for portfolio and account, as well as broader Application Security pipeline.
- Manage delivery on client and Cyber projects
Plan, deliver and execute one or more projects and programs for clients
Ensure appropriate resources are mobilized and programs/projects/portfolios meet operational, contractual and economic commitments.
Interpret and translate client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings or from integration of new technologies.
Operate as a single point of contact or as part of a team (on large deals with multiple Growth and Solution Architects) accountable to the SA SPOC from Stage 1 to deal closure and the transition to the delivery organization.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- 15 years of cyberspace operations or cybersecurity experience, including experience as a cyberspace operator for defensive and offensive operations
- Consulting or senior federal staff experience at the Combatant Command and Operational levels
- Expert Knowledge of Cyberspace Operations, Cybersecurity, and Application Security and the ability to address client's most complex cyber operations challenges
- Excellent communication and project management skills required, with the ability to develop and convey the strategic cyber operations requirements of the client
- Communicate with people at different levels of the organization (Commanders, Senior Staff Officers, Directors, Technical Leads, Developers, and Testers)
LocationsTX - San Antonio,VA - Arlington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP Commodity Pricing Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Federal - Data Scientist
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Financials Manager
Business & Technology Integration