- Use deep learning and machine learning to solve business problems
- Run deep learning and machine learning projects from beginning to end
- Work on projects that cover everything from business understanding to model building, validation, and deployment
- Use Accenture tools and techniques
- Report on your progress regularly in writing and face-to-face
- Stay up-to-date on new products that clients could use
- Tweak existing methods and procedures to create solutions to moderately complex problems
- Use your judgment to craft solutions to complex problems or seek guidance as needed
- Prototype and demonstrate products for clients in customer environments.
- Work with peers and senior colleagues in Accenture and at client companies
- Help the sales team identify and classify opportunities
- Find out where clients need help and produce “as is” and “to be” scenarios
- Implement management’s strategy
- At least 1 year using AI or machine learning to solve real-world business problems
- At least 1 year working as a consultant or in another client service firm
- At least 2 years working with system integration architectures, private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons and transformation experience
- At least 1 year helping take AI and machine learning products from design to deployment
- You’ve got a Master’s degree in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, or deep learning architectures including convolutional, recurrent, autoencoders, GAN’s, and ResNets
- You know your way around cognitive tools like Microsoft Bot Framework & Cognitive Services, IBM Watson, Amazon and AI services
- You know everything there is to know about data structures and algorithms
- You’re a coding wizard with Python, C# (.NET), Scala, MxNet, CNTK, R, H2O, TensorFlow, PyTorch, cuDNN, NumPy, and SciPy
LocationsTX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region