- Create and maintain user accounts
- Install, configure, maintain software and hardware
- Manage network infrastructure and server environment
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot issues
- Perform backups on critical infrastructure
- Perform system updates and upgrades
- Create and maintain access controls and firewall rules
- Develop and maintain laptop images and virtual machines
- Investigate Splunk alerts and anomalies
- Maintain proficiency with security standards, tools and practices
- Effectively communicate and interface with team member
- 1 or more year's experience in a Systems Administration role
- Apache HTTP Server (OHS)
- Gradle or Maven
- AWS EC2
- Python Scripting
- Shell scripting
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Knowledge of multi-cultural communications and cultural context in supporting other countries highly desirable
- A reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration