- Labs Core IT Infrastructure: Labs network and on-premise datacenter administration, cloud-based environments - cross-node interoperability, collaboration tools.
- Labs R&D: Build, configuration and maintenance of development and staging environments for Labs developers (network, application servers, workstations, laptops, etc.)
- Labs Client Showcase: Support, maintain, upgrade our execution / production environment (client demos) including immersive showcases and briefing center facilities. This encompasses the full technology stack from IT Infrastructure to Audiovisual equipment and specialized demo gear (e.g. wearable computing).
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software engineering or related field
- 3 years experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Security Related Experience:
- Event log analysis
- Patching/Security: SCCM, AD/Group Policy,
- Monitoring: Zabbix, Nagios, SolarWinds
- Log Server: Rsyslog, Splunk
- Systems Security Configuration: Git, Puppet, Chef
- IDS: AIDE, Fail2Ban
- Systems/Security Tools: Solar Winds, Nagios, Zabbix, Tcpdump, Wireshark, NMAP
- Systems Administration
- 3 years experience in a DevOps role
- 3 years experience managing systems on AWS or other public cloud provider
- Advanced Time management, organizational, prioritization and communication skills
- Document, design and update various configurations and processes
- 3 years experience with linux administration
- 3 years experience with at least 1 configuration management tools such as:
- 2 years experience working with Containers using one or more of the following:
- Docker or other OCI (Open Containers Initiative) compliant runtimes
- 3years experience with one or more of the following:
- Shell scripting
- 3 years experience working with CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment) tools such as Jenkins or Spinnaker
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members
- Systems and Network Administration
- Windows Server
- Linux (e.g. Red Hat, Ubuntu, etc.)
- On-Prem Virtualization: Cisco UCS, NetApp, VMWare Hypervisor
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google, etc.
- Maintenance + live technical support of Labs demos in DC
- Assisting with Global iOPS security Vulnerabilities and Compliance issues
- Assisting with Labs Client Data Protection (CDP) Plans
- Video streaming / recording + Video Conferencing Setup
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Interest in emerging technology trends and how they impact the business
- MS Visio
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.