- BA/BS Degree plus 6 years of experience or 10 years of experience in lieu of degree
- 4 years of experience in a SuccessFactors LMS Architect/Technical Lead role
- 2 years of experience with Agile delivery methodology, e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in NS2 LMS Cloud environment is a plus
- Experience integrating 3rd party applications with cloud-based SAP SuccessFactors LMS
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience with CA Rally, Jira or similar Agile tooling
LocationsAL - Huntsville,GA - Atlanta
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region