- Minimum 3 years of experience building interesting and innovative applications, or equivalent open source contribution (several projects as ongoing contributor).
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing and building software systems. i.e planning out infrastructure, cloud platform components, network details etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading a product team with several agile teams working toward a common goal. Experience designing and leading engineering systems and DevOps, i.e managing the process of building software.
- Working knowledge of git
- Deep knowledge of one or more industry areas (e.g. Hospitality, Banking, Insurance, Film)
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure; namely choosing platform components and assembling application and runtime architecture
- Experience with the Serverless framework and serverless architecture.
- Experience with microservices architectures and constituent technologies (hapijs, gokit, Spring Cloud)
- Experience with containerization and container platforms. (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Docker EE, Mesosphere)’
- Experience with Event Driven Architectures and constituent technologies (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis) and patterns (Event Sourcing, etc)
- Functional programming experience, specifically with Actor systems (Erlang, Elixir, Akka)
- Experience with embedded devices and development (mostly C, but also some Rust, etc)
- Experience with high performance networking (Quic, network layer optimization) or realtime transaction protocols/methods (HTTP2, Server Sent Events, MQTT, WebSockets)
- Experience with distributed transactional data stores (CockroachDB, Spanner, ScyllaDB, etc)
- Experience explaining complex technical concepts to an executive audience. If you can explain what event sourcing or the reactor pattern are to a layperson, you’ve got this.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.