Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Corporate Functions – Marketing & CommunicationsAs part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate, create and innovate with a variety of professionals to develop bold and cutting-edge communications that inspire our people – and advance engagement with our people.
- Work with North America Communications Team leaders and other geographic and global stakeholders to create and manage communications plans supporting CEO signature programs, projects or activities (i.e., North America CONNECT, North America Leadership Team Connect, Conduct Counts, World Economic Forum @ Davos, Information Security Advocate Program and many others).
- Consult with the Southeast Regional Managing Director and Regional/local Human Resources (HR), geographic, and Marketing Leads to manage the regional voice. This includes leadership announcements, innovation hub openings, special events and other regional promotions as appropriate.
- Work with global and multiple North America HR leadership teams to strategically develop out North America approach, including overall messaging, asset creation (email, articles, videos, webcasts, Stream posts) and execution of approved strategies.
- Manage detailed execution and rollout of communication plans, new tools, programs, and processes for geography from conception through implementation.
Story-telling ninja skills.
Experienced sound-bite communicator with social savvy.
Strong innovation skills and experience in measuring impact/metrics evaluation.
Skilled collaborator and quick study who can develop and articulate a point of view and recommendations.
Complex problem-solver within work group or in own functional area; takes initiative to recommend new or modify procedures and processes as appropriate.
Self-directed, capable of working on multiple projects with minimal supervision on virtual team; makes contributions that impact work team results.
Extremely agile and adaptive to new priorities and deadlines.
Experience in branding and packaging of messages, articles, videos.
- Ability to develop and apply creative and innovative solutions to complex issues.
- Strong written and oral communications and presentation skills using “weekend language” to ensure we are communicating effectively with all of our audiences.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of Accenture’s area of business and overall business strategy.
- Proven, pithy, stand-out writing style specific to the digital medium.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to both internal and external audiences.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Applies digital advances to our changing culture in a communications and marketing context.
- Technically proficient and adapts quickly to new technical tools; experience in mailer, WordPress sites, and other like programs in support of North America, US or region activities preferred.
- Proven ability to get things done both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment.
- Resourcefulness and tenacity, ability and willingness to progress with ambiguity.
- Ability to work across a large, matrixed organization.
- Ability to successfully manage numerous complex and fast-paced projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with agencies or vendors.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.