- Minimum 4 years of SAP transformation, technical advisory or consulting experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in functional design including driving and maintaining the solutions capability of SAP Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Project, Large Workstream, or Client Lead on a large SAP transformational project with on- and off-shore resources
- Minimum 3 years of SAP PLM experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Consumer Goods Industries in a consulting setting
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- You’ve got external consulting experience
- You know how SAP’s business development process works and you can help clients understand how SAP will help their company do more
- You know everything there is to know about SAP PLM processes, especially in one or more of the following:
- Recipe Development / Management
- Formula Management
- Specification Management
- Portfolio & Project Management
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St Louis,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.