- A strong ability to communicate with all levels within an organization, both written and verbally
- A curiosity/affinity to structure and steer work around numbers and data models
- Entrepreneurial and strategic mindset to discover internal and external opportunities
- Ability to quickly identify and define client needs and how those translate into our offerings
- Understanding of or interest in working in a complex international business environment
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines while still delivering a flawless product
- Be the trusted advisor and influencer for our client’s C-suite
- Passion for mentoring team members
- Minimum 6 years of strategy consulting experience including airline industry engagements
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience managing teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have held a mid-level or above leadership role; with a track record of successfully leading a team
- Experience managing complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Innate interest in leading and mentoring team members and ensuring success for the client also aligns with skill and career development of the team
- Experience in and affinity for developing and maintaining client relationships, especially at the mid to senior level
- Demonstrated track record in thought leadership
- Fluency in English (additional languages are considered a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to articulate modelling requirements and logic (advanced proficiency considered a strong plus)
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative and conceptual skills, including Excel modeling
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines while delivering a flawless product
- Structured problem solving
- Proactive approach to tackling challenges (including through close collaboration with team members)
- Strong interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.