- Supporting backend database deployments
- Supporting post-deployment application support efforts
- 3+ years of professional technical experience
- 3+ years of development experience with Oracle Application-PL/SQL
- 3+ years of development experience with SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Bachelor's degree
- Software Development Lifecycle experience
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Consulting background with recent client facing experience
- Federal experience preferred
- Oracle Projects, Payments, GL & AP
- Oracle EBS R12 Experience, including Sub Ledger Accounting
- Experience with other financial related applications - PeopleSoft, Hyperion, Oracle GRC
- Experience with RightNow
- Strong understanding of Financial business processes and project management
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Good organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong client facing skills
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,VA - Arlington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.