- Design and oversee analytic workflows for teams of data scientists, engineers, and visualization specialists.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of emerging and practical Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies and methods.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Manages highly technical medium sized teams responsible for AI/ML capabilities at a client
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements and constraints related to AI/ML technologies and then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the domain to design an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets or exceeds functional requirements
- Build a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best AI/ML solution
- Lead the technical design and analysis phases of federal AI/ML projects
- Graduate degree in a mathematics, statistics, computer science or other science / engineering discipline
- Must possess a strong background in cyber physical and information systems to include leadership roles on projects related to cyber network operations (CNO), offensive (OCO), or defensive cyber operations (DCO).
- Must demonstrate experience with, and an understanding of cybersecurity, networking traffic analysis, intrusion detection, offensive security, big data analysis, and predictive analytics.
- Experience with big data, AWS Cloud, Python, Ruby, Kafka, Elastic Search, Kibana, C/C++, open source machine learning and analytics packages.
- 15+ years of technology leadership experience
- Ability to work with military service members.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Current or prior military experience is preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology