- 3-5 years Industry experience within business, commercial, or large corporate lending segments.
- Experience across the end-to-end Wholesale credit life cycle spanning sales, origination, fulfillment, servicing, and portfolio management.
- Successful track record of performing operating model design, business process design, and system functional design.
- Experience conducting solutioning workshops with client management.
- Willingness to travel up to 80 Monday Thursday.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience with Salesforce.com or nCino is preferred.
- Advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
- MBA or CPA highly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.